The Rector Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to providing support, advocacy, research into opportunities and the development of human resources for local business and industry.Our goals are to promote economic growth and stability in the community with respect to an ever-changing, worldwide market. We endeavor to set a standard of excellence in service to our members, while supporting the community at large with varied, worthwhile activities.
We are dedicated to the development of community prosperity through active support and patronage of local businesses and industry. We also are committed to working with regional communities, as well as local government, to enhance the lives of our citizens.
Rector is situated on a beautiful elevation of Crowley’s Ridge, at the western boundary of the St. Francis Valley, in Clay County, Arkansas. Rector has been, and continues to be, at the heart of a thriving agricultural area and the community also is home to an array of local businesses and industry.
It is hoped that our endeavors will help to inspire other businesses to relocate or expand into our fair city – and to endure. Our survival as a community depends on cooperation with one another in a spirit of free trade and community development.
Dedicated to the development of community prosperity through active support and patronage of local businesses and industry.
These businesses and individuals support the Rector Area Chamber of Commerce by active membership and dues. The Rector Area Chamber of Commerce is working hard to expand its membership and welcomes all businesses and individuals to join in our worthy cause.
Structure of Annual Dues
Individuals – $25
One to Ten Employees – $50
Over Ten Employees – $150
Utilities & Financial Institutions – $200
*The list below changes frequently. If you notice an omission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
- Bancorp South (Business) 870-597-4300
- Bryan Blackshare, DDS (Business) 870-595-3463 5
- Calvin Law Practice (Business) 870-595-3504
- Centennial Bank
- City Of Rector (Business) 870-595-3035
- Clay Co Electric
- Clay County Times Democrat 870-595-3549
- Crancer-Sigsby Insurance (Business) 870-595-3291
- Stephen Duncan DC (Business) 870-595-3538
- Elite Enterprises (Business) 870783-2229
- Family Care Clinic of Rector (Business) 870-595-3596
- Glen Sain Motors (Business) 870-595-3563
- Graves Gin Corporation
- Hamilton Farms 870-595-2554
- Harps Food Store (Business) 870-595-3261
- Honeysuckle and Home (Business) 870 595-2135
- Irby Funeral Services (Business) 870-595-3536
- Joe Jett
- Micthell Funeral Home (Business) 870-595-3569
- Mosley Auto Parts (Business) 870-595-3115
- Rector Drug & Medical Supply
- Rector Medical Clinic (Business) 870-595-3527
- Rector Nursing & Rehab
- Rector Public Schools
- Shelton Sanitation, Inc (Business) 870-236-1253
- Ken Roden (Individual) 870-522-3970
- Sonic Drive In
- The Wise Co. (Business) 870-595-3544 31